- Ensure that your watch and iPhone are close to each other.
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app and tap My Watch.
- Go to General > Reset.
- Select Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
In regards t, how do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Beside the above, how do you reset an Apple Watch with a locked Apple ID?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap again to confirm.
Also the question is, how do I erase Apple Watch without phone?
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
Subsequently, how do I reset my Apple Watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Just because your Apple Watch will not do a force restart, that doesn’t necessarily mean that a hard reset won’t work for it. It is sometimes that hard reset that galvanizes it back into action. To do one, you’ll have to press and hold the Side button at the same time as the Digital Crown.