Similarly, how do you factory reset a locked iPhone XS Max? 4: Use the Hard Reset Feature Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
Furthermore, how do you wipe an iPhone without XS passcode?
- On a computer, go to iCloud’s website and log into your account.
- In the main menu, click Find iPhone.
- You’ll be given a map of all your devices.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Erase iPhone, and then confirm your choice.
Amazingly, how do I bypass the passcode on my iPhone XS Max without a computer?
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
In regards t, how do you factory reset your iPhone when it’s locked?
- From your device’s Lock Screen, try entering your passcode several times until it asks you to try again later.
- Tap Erase iPhone/iPad, then tap Erase iPhone/iPad again to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple account on the device.
Can you reset an iPhone without the password?
If you can’t remember your passcode when you try again, use a computer to put your iPhone in recovery mode. Recovery mode allows you to erase the iPhone, giving you access to set it up again. After you erase your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings from a backup.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
- Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID).
- Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or Face ID?
How do you completely reset an iPhone?
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.