In regards t, how do I reset my disabled iPhone XS Max?
- Connect your iPhone to the computer that you used to synced before.
- Once it’s connected, open iTunes on the computer.
- From the iTunes main screen, click the Sync option.
- Enter your device passcode when asked to unlock your iPhone.
- Then click the option to Restore iPhone from the most recent backup.
Similarly, can you do a factory reset on a disabled iPhone? Using iTunes, you can reset your disabled iPhone to its factory settings and then restore your apps and data from a recent backup. If you don’t have iTunes or a computer nearby, you can restore the iPhone to factory settings using Apple’s Find My iPhone web page.
Subsequently, how do I unlock my disabled iPhone XS Max without iTunes? One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Additionally, how do I reset my disabled iPhone XS without iTunes?
- Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID).
- Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”.
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do you reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
How do I unlock my disabled iPhone without iTunes or WIFI?
How do you unlock a locked iPhone without a computer?
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons?
If the device isn’t responding, press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for a few seconds to turn it off. Press and hold the Home button until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears — you’ll see a connector pointing at an iTunes icon. You can now release the button.
Can I reset an iPhone I found?
SO, if you have found an iPhone with a screen passcode activated, then you can factory reset the iPhone you found. In addition to this, each iPhone comes with an Apple ID.
How do you reset an iPhone without Apple ID?
You can reset iPhone without Apple ID by using the Recovery Mode. Press the ‘Home’ button and ‘Wake/Sleep’ button until the ‘Recovery’ screen appears. Then press the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Wake/Sleep’ buttons.