- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button.
In this regard, how do I force my iPhone XR to factory reset?
- Tap to open the Settings app from Home.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down to and then tap on Reset.
- Select the option to Erase all content and settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Then tap the option to confirm factory reset.
Considering this, how do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons? If the device isn’t responding, press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for a few seconds to turn it off. Press and hold the Home button until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears — you’ll see a connector pointing at an iTunes icon. You can now release the button.
Moreover, how do I factory reset my disabled iPhone XR with buttons? Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Next, press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side/Power button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
Amazingly, how do I soft reset my iPhone with buttons? If a power cycle/restart does not resolve your issue, perform a soft reset. Press and quickly release the Volume up button > press and quickly release the Volume down button > press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or Itunes?
- On a computer, go to iCloud’s website and log into your account.
- In the main menu, click Find iPhone.
- You’ll be given a map of all your devices.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Erase iPhone, and then confirm your choice.
How do I unlock my iPhone XR without password or face ID?
How do I reset my iPhone XR without Apple ID password?
- Put your iPhone into Recovery Mode. Open iTunes or Finder on your Mac or Windows, and keep your iPhone connected to the computer, then:
- Restore your iPhone with iTunes.
- iTunes will start to restore your iPhone.
How do you soft reset an iPhone XR?
To reboot the Apple iPhone XR, press and release the volume up button. Press and release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until the screen turns off. The Apple iPhone XR will automatically reboot.
Can I reset an iPhone without the passcode?
If you can’t remember your passcode when you try again, use a computer to put your iPhone in recovery mode. Recovery mode allows you to erase the iPhone, giving you access to set it up again. After you erase your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings from a backup.
How do you get into a locked XR iPhone?
- Put your iPhone into recovery mode.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Tap Start Button.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
- Access the Find My iPhone on iCloud.
Can you unlock an iPhone XR?
If you purchased your iPhone XR directly from Apple, whether in-store or through their online store, the iPhone XR comes as unlocked already, allowing you to freely take it to any carrier without any sort of hassle.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or Face ID without erasing everything?
- 1 Using iTunes (If You Have iTunes Backup)
- 2 Using iCloud (If You Have iCloud Backup)
- 3 Contact Apple Support (If You Don’t Have Backup)
- 1 Using Siri to Bypass Locked Screen.
- 2 Try to Backup without Unlocking Screen.
- 3 Using Make Noerase IPSW (An Unauthentic Way)