In this regard, how do you send someone a recording?
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Beside the above, how do I email a recording? Tap the “Recordings” button on the upper left to see your list of memos. Highlight your memo and tap the blue “Share” button. Tap Email. Complete the email subject line and recipient, and add a short note as I describe below in “A Few Final Tips”
Similarly, how do you attach a voice recording to an email?
- Attach a microphone to your computer’s mic input.
- Navigate to the “Start” menu and select “All Programs,” “Accessories” and “Sound Recorder.” The Sound Recorder window appears.
Also, how do I share a recording on my iPhone?
- In your Voice Memos list, tap a saved recording, then tap .
- Tap Share, choose a sharing option, select or enter a recipient, then tap Done or .
There are a few ways to send large voice memos from your iPhone without using iTunes. One way is to use a cloud storage service like iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Another way is to use a messaging app like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Kik. Finally, you can use a file sharing app like AirDrop or Files.
How do I save a recording on my iPhone?
- To begin recording, tap .
- To review your recording, tap .
- To save the recording, tap Done.
How can I send voice recordings online?
Reverb Record is a free online voice recorder letting you record and share your voice immediately to anyone, anywhere. Simply record your voice and share with a link. Voice is stored until you delete it and there’s no required sign up. Everything is web-based and online.
How do I send a voice recording on Gmail?
- Return to Gmail and tap on Compose, fill in the required fields, write a message, drag and drop your voice recording to attach it, then click Send.
- You can also attach and send your voice recording via the Gmail mobile app.
- When the countdown timer hits zero, you’ll hear a beep.
How do I send an audio message on my iPhone?
- Open the Messages app and start or continue a conversation thread.
- Press and hold the audio icon on the right side of the text box to record.
- Speak your message while still holding the icon.
- Lift your finger to end recording.
How do I email a voice memo from my iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the voice memo.
- Touch the Share icon.
- Select the Mail option.
- Complete the email, then tap the Send button.
Where do audio recordings save on iPhone?
Audio files in iPhone typically get stored in the app that has received the file, or it goes to an app based on file type. iMessage audio files automatically disappear after a set period unless you specify otherwise. For example, if you have received a voicemail, it goes directly to the voice memo app of the iPhone.
How long of a voice memo can I send on Imessage?
Voice messages will expire two minutes after the recipient plays them, but this time limit can be removed in your iPhone’s Settings app. Your voice messages can be as long as you want — there’s no limit.
How do you send voice memos on iMessage?
Tap on the voice memo you want to send, then tap the blue Share button at the bottom left. A menu will pop up; tap Message and it attaches that voice memo to a new, blank text message. Now just type in the recipient’s name (or phone number), and then tap the Send button.
Why can’t I send an audio message on my iPhone?
If you already have iMessage enabled and still can’t send audio messages, you may have the sound recognition feature turned on. What is this? The sound recognition feature stops you from recording or sending voice messages. Therefore, you need to turn it off in order to send voice messages.
How do I share a voice message?
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap and hold the microphone and start speaking.
- Once finished, remove your finger from the microphone . The voice message will automatically send.
How do you record and upload audio?
- Go to your Applications folder.
- Open QuickTime Player.
- Click File>New Audio Recording.
- Click the red record button to begin recording.
- Click the black stop button to stop recording.
- Go to File>Save As to save your file to your desired location.
Where is my voice recorder on my phone?
Look for apps labeled “Recorder,” “Voice Recorder,” “Memo,” “Notes,” etc. 2. Download a recorder app from the Google Play Store. If you can’t find a voice recorder app installed on your device already, you can quickly install one from the Google Play Store.
How do you send an audio message on iPhone 7?
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Select on the voice memo that you want to send someone.
- Select on the Share button.
- Select on the Message icon.
- Type the contact you want to send the voice message too.
Where do I find kept audio messages?
Go to the settings of your iPhone, scroll down, and tap on ‘Messages’ to open Message settings. Message settings will open. Scroll to the very end until you find the section for ‘Audio Messages’.
What audio file does iPhone use?
According to Apple’s own specs, it can play MP3, AAC, ALAC, WAV and AIFF audio files. The iPhone also supports FLAC files, but only through Apple’s Files app.
Where do iMessage voice recordings saved?
You can go to “info” under the imessage conversatoin and select “attachments” after which you can individually go through all the audio files and share them. (email in my case.) Of course, you would have had to have the audio message expiration time of 2 minutes disabled under options.
Can I send voice memos from iPhone?
In the Voice Memos app , you can share one or more recordings with others (or send it to your Mac or another device) using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more.
How do I get a large voice memo off my iPhone?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using your USB charging cable.
- Select Music under Settings.
- Check Sync Voice Memos and choose “all” from the drop down options box.
- That’s all there is to it!
How long can a voice memo be?
You can always do it in 1/2 hour sections to be on the safe side if that would suit you. I recently left voice memos recording to answer this same question. My phone has a decent amount of space and recorded for 2 hours just fine.
How do I save a voice memo on my iPhone from iMessage?
When you receive the recording in iMessages, press and hold on to it and a few options including Copy, Save and others will appear. Select “Save” and the audio will now be saved as a voice memo in the Voice Memos app. From the Voice Memos app, you can tap on the Share button to send it as an email attachment.
How do I send a recording on messenger?
First up, open the Facebook Messenger app, then browse to the person you want to send an audio message. Alongside the text input box at the bottom of your screen, select and hold the Microphone icon. With the Microphone icon held down, you can record your audio message.
How do I record a file?
How do I record on my cell Phone?
Does this Phone have a voice recorder?
Every Android phone will have a voice recording app already installed on it called Recorder.
How do I record a conversation on my Phone?
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.