- Press Shift – Command (⌘) – 3. The screenshot will then be located on your Desktop directory as a .png file.
- Open up your email program or website. Click the ‘Attach’ button.
- Select the screenshot from the Desktop directory. The screenshot will then be attached to the email.
In this regard, how do you take and send a screenshot on a Mac? Press Shift-Command-4, then move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot. Press the mouse or trackpad button, drag over the area you want to capture, then release the mouse or trackpad button.
Also the question is, how do I attach a screenshot to an email? Open the Photos app and locate your screenshot. Tap on the screenshot to expand it. Tap on the sharing icon to expand your sharing options. At the top of your screen you can horizontally scroll through your images and tap on multiple images to attach to your email.
Furthermore, how do I send a screen shot to someone? To take a screenshot on your Android phone and send it via e-mail, please follow these steps: Hold down the power and volume-down buttons for a couple of seconds. To send the file right after taking the screenshot, pull down the notification panel. Tap on “Share” to send it via e-mail.
Also, how do I screenshot and send a text message on a Mac? Using Mac. Hold the “Command” and “Shift” keys. Then, press the “4” key. On a Mac, you can then select the area that you want for the screenshot so you can select the video for the screenshot.Mac OS X’s screenshot utility is a system that automatically saves your screenshots upon pressing certain keyboard shortcuts. By default they’re saved to your desktop, and short of using Terminal this can’t be changed.
Where do my screenshots go?
Screenshots are typically saved to the “Screenshots” folder on your device. For example, to find your images in the Google Photos app, navigate to the “Library” tab. Under the “Photos on Device” section, you’ll see the “Screenshots” folder.
How do I paste a screenshot into Gmail?
- Add the extension to Chrome:
- Once installed in Gmail you will notice ‘Gmail Screenshot’ icon in the ‘Compose Email’ toolbar:
- Click ‘Gmail Screenshot’ icon in the ‘Compose Email’ toolbar to see share window and capture your image.
How do I send a screenshot from my laptop?
- Press the “Prt Scr” button on your keyboard.
- *Note, the on-screen keyboard is used as a visual aid, in practice, we recommend using your physical keyboard. Open up your email program or website.
- The screenshot will then be pasted from the clipboard into your email.
How do I send a screenshot via text?
Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach. Add text if desired, then tap the MMS button to send your image with your text message.
How do you send a screenshot in Imessage?
Press the “Edit” button at the top of the screen, select the screenshot or screenshots you’d like to send, and then press the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen.
How do you send a screenshot on a Mac Imessage?
Just pop your cursor to the top left of the area you want to capture, click and drag to create a red square that shows you what you’ve selected. The image is subsequently created when you let go.
How do you save a screenshot as a picture on a Mac?
Capture a Window or Menu To take a screenshot of a specific window or menu, press Shift + Command + 5 and select the Capture Selected Window option in the toolbar. The pointer will change into a camera icon. Move the camera over a window to highlight it, then click to save the image.
Why are my screenshots not saving to desktop Mac?
Restart and update your Mac Sometimes a benign system error can trigger Mac screenshot not working, so restarting your Mac can help clear up the issue. To restart your laptop, click the apple icon at the top left of your screen and choose Restart. After your computer reloads, test if the screenshot shortcuts work.
How do I automatically save screenshots to a folder on Mac?
When you use keyboard shortcuts like Command + Shift + 3, your screenshots are automatically saved to the desktop. You can also right-click the floating thumbnail, which lets you save the screenshot to Documents or Clipboard.
How do I save screenshots?
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone: Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you’ll find Screenshot capture .
How do I save a screenshot to a folder?
1) To open the Screenshot tool click the Screenshot icon on the Dock or press Command + 5 on the keyboard. 2) Click Options to open the Screenshot menu. 3) In the menu that opens up, select Other Location. 4) In the Finder window that opens up navigate to the location you prefer and click New Folder.
How do I screenshot an entire email on a Mac?
Press “Command-Shift-3” to take a screenshot of the entire screen. Hold the “Control” key as well as the other keys to save the screenshot to the clipboard. You can then paste it into a document by pressing “Command-V.”
Where do my screenshots go on laptop?
To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. Your screen will briefly go dim to indicate that you’ve just taken a screenshot, and the screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
How do I send a text picture to my email?
After taking a screenshot of the text, open up your email app and attach the picture from your gallery.
How do you email pictures?
Email Using an Android Open the photo app on your phone. In the photo gallery, long press each photo you would like to share until it shows as selected. A dot (or a check mark) will appear in the corner. Tap the Share icon and choose your desired email.
How do I take a screenshot on my iPhone and send it to someone?
Press the side button and the volume up button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
How do I send a screenshot from my IPAD?
Why won’t My Mac Let me send pictures?
Make sure that your devices are set up as follows: Each device is signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID. On iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Make sure that the Apple ID at the top of the screen is the same Apple ID that you’re using for iMessage on your other devices.
How do I save a screenshot as a PDF?
Step-1: Right-click on the screenshot you want to convert to PDF. Step-2: Hover your cursor over the Open with option and select Photos. Step-3: Select the Print icon at the top right corner of the window. Step-4: In the Printer drop-down menu on the top left corner, select Microsoft Print to PDF.
Can you screenshot a whole page on Mac?
Hold down the ⌘-Shift-3 buttons. This will record your entire screen as a screenshot. To screenshot an area of your Mac screen hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 buttons, and your pointer will turn into crosshairs. Move this crosshair over any area that you want to screenshot.
How do I take a screenshot of an entire webpage?
- Simultaneously hold the power button and volume down button. Some devices require the buttons be held for “a few” seconds.
- The screenshot will be saved to Pictures/Screenshots/ (or DCIM/Screenshots/).
How do I create a full screen shortcut on a Mac?
- Click the green button at the left of its toolbar,
- Press Command-Control-F, or.
- Choose View > Enter Full Screen.
How do I send a picture from my gallery?
How do I send a photo from a text message to my email iPhone?
- In Messages, jump into a message thread.
- Tap the App Store icon and tap on the Photos app icon.
- Now tap the photos you’d like to send.
- When finished, tap the send icon.
How do I forward a text to an email address?
Step 1: Select the conversation containing the message you want to forward. Step 2: Tap and hold the message until options appear. Step 3: Tap Forward in the menu that appears. Step 4: Enter your email address in the recipient field.
What is the easiest way to send photos by email?
- Click on the Compose option and then click the Attach icon .
- Select Attach files from computer and locate the picture you wish to attach from your desktop.
- Once you’ve found it, select the image and click Open.
How do I send many photos by email?
How do I send multiple pictures in an email?
Just open the Gallery app, access the Share function (this is often done via the Menu button), select Gmail, select the photos/videos you want to attach, select the OK/Share button, and Gmail should open with a draft message with all your selected photos/videos already attached.
How do you attach a screenshot to an email on an iPad?
Where are screenshots saved on iPad?
Where to find screenshots. Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad, and then go to Albums > Screenshots to find all your screenshots.