Additionally, how do I unlock my Apple account?
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
Furthermore, what can I do if my Apple ID is disabled? If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store. If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help.
Similarly, can you unlock an Apple ID locked iPhone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyGTRywMXk
Likewise, why does my Apple account keep getting locked? Someone may be trying to sign into your account and is entering the wrong password too many times. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without trusted number?
One of the ways to unlock an Apple ID without a phone number is to use the two-factor authentication system. If you have this feature enabled in your account, all you need to do is access one of the trusted devices and tap on an option to unlock your account.
How do you reset a locked iPhone?
- From your device’s Lock Screen, try entering your passcode several times until it asks you to try again later.
- Tap Erase iPhone/iPad, then tap Erase iPhone/iPad again to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple account on the device.
How do you reset a locked iPhone without a computer?
4: Use the Hard Reset Feature Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.