- On your Mac, open the FaceTime app.
- Click FaceTime in the menu bar then choose Preferences…
- In the middle of the window (Settings tab) uncheck the box next to Calls From iPhone.
- Alternatively, on your iPhone you can head to: Settings > Phone > Calls on Other devices.
Beside the above, how do I stop my Mac from ringing when my iPhone rings?
- Open FaceTime on your Mac, you will need to change preferences in FaceTime on your Mac.
- From the top menu, FaceTime > Preferences.
- And then unselect the box for “Calls from iPhone“
- And you are done.
Also know, why are my Phone Calls coming through on my Mac? Providing your iPhone and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, they’re both logged into the same iCloud account, and FaceTime is enabled, any call coming through to your iPhone will also connect to your Mac. So an incoming call will suddenly appear on your Mac, even if your iPhone is set to Do Not Disturb.
Amazingly, how do I silence phone calls on my Macbook?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Select Calls on Other Devices.
- Slide the switch labeled Allow Calls on Other Devices to the Off position.
Also, why is my iPhone ringing on my Macbook? Your iPhone is where the modification needs to take place to stop the ringing on all your other Apple devices. Go to: Settings->Phone->Calls on Other Devices.