- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books).
- Select “Sync [content type] onto [device name].”
Additionally, can I sync my iPhone with my macbook air? If you have an iPhone (with iOS 5 or later) or iPad, you can sync when your Mac and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To set up syncing via Wi-Fi, you must first connect your device with a cable, select your device in the sidebar, and turn on the syncing over Wi-Fi option.
Moreover, why can’t I sync my iPhone to my macbook air? Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
Also the question is, how do I connect my iPhone 11 to my Macbook 2019? Just take the cable that came with your iPhone, plug one end into the phone and the other into a USB port on your Mac. Then you can sync your iPhone to your computer. Sync iPhone to Mac over Wi-Fi. This is a simple alternative to using a cable.
Subsequently, how do I sync my iPhone to my Macbook Air 2019? The first time you set up syncing, you must connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable. After you connect the device, the device icon appears in the Finder sidebar and selecting the icon displays syncing options. You then select which items to sync.
- Step 2: Tap on the Auto Sync text to open auto sync preferences on your device.
- Step 3: Tap the green Turn Auto Sync On button to enable auto sync.
- Step 4: You can now see that auto sync is enabled on this screen.
How do I sync my iPhone to my Mac wirelessly?
To set up Wi-Fi syncing, first connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable. You then turn on Wi-Fi syncing and choose the settings you want. Whenever your device connects to your Mac over Wi-Fi, you can select it in the sidebar and sync it. (You can turn on automatic syncing if you want.)
How do I get my Mac to recognize my iPhone?
Connect your iOS or iPadOS device and make sure it’s unlocked and on the Home Screen. On your Mac, choose Finder > Preferences from the Finder menu bar, then click Sidebar at the top of the preferences window. Make sure “CDs, DVDs and iOS Devices” is ticked.
How do I sync my iPhone to my MacBook without USB?
- Sign in to the same iCloud account on both devices.
- Connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices.
- Now switch on the Handoff Continuity feature on both devices.
How do sync my iPhone to my computer?
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Find out what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click Apply.
Where is sync on my iPhone?
Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don’t see the icon. From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, click the type of content that you want to sync or remove. To turn syncing on for a content type, select the checkbox next to Sync.
How do you connect your phone to your MacBook?
- Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
- Remove the USB wall charger adapter from your phone charger, leaving just the USB charging cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer’s USB port via the charging cable.
- Open Mac Finder.
- Locate Android File Transfer on your list of drives.
Why is my iPhone not syncing with my computer?
Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more. If that hasn’t helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again. Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing. Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.
How do I sync my iPhone 11 wirelessly?
- Confirm that the computer and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iPhone, tap the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down, then tap iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.
Why won’t my iPhone Bluetooth connect to my Mac?
You can enable Bluetooth on your iOS device by tapping ‘Settings’ > ‘Bluetooth’. To access mobile data, tap ‘Settings’ > ‘Cellular’. To ensure that your MacBook is discovered, go to ‘System Preferences…’ > ‘Bluetooth’ and turn on Bluetooth.
How do I connect my iPhone to my computer wirelessly?
How do I pair my phone with my macbook air?
On your Mac, pair your devices first. Here’s how: Click the Apple menu icon → System Preferences → BlueTooth → Turn On BlueTooth. Select your iPhone → Connect.
How do I sync my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Another way to connect iPhone to PC without iTunes is using iCloud Drive. It allows users to sync their data across different devices. With the help of it, you can access your iPhone data on PC. To take advantage of this service, you need to enable iCloud Drive option on your iPhone.
How do I sync my new iPhone?
- Both you two iPhone should be logged in with the same Apple ID.
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap your Apple ID and enter iCloud.
- Turn on the switch of the types of data you need to sync.
- Repeat this process on another iPhone.
- Select Merge.
Why can’t iTunes sync my iPhone 11?
The issue that iTunes not syncing songs or other files to your iPhone in iOS 11 might be caused by the following reasons: The iTunes installed on your computer is not the latest version. Your USB cable is broken or problematic. There is something wrong with your network connection.
How do I sync my phone with my laptop?
- In the search box on the taskbar, type your phone, and then select Phone Link app from the results.
- Select Android.
- You’ll be asked to sign into your Microsoft account (You’ll need to be signed into the same Microsoft account on both your Android device and PC in order to link your devices.)