Similarly, how can I reset Viber?
Considering this, how do I refresh Viber on iPhone?
- Open Viber on your new phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Viber Backup.
- Tap on Restore.
- Select Restore Now.
Also know, how do I fix my Viber on my iPhone?
- Open the “Settings” on the app and tap on the “Privacy” menu.
- Next, click on the “Camera” menu to see the available social media apps currently installed on your phone.
- Locate “Viber” app and then toggle on it to enable the functionality.
Beside the above, how do I clear my Viber cache on iPhone?
- Step 1: Click on Settings, then on General.
- Step 2: Tap on iPhone Storage and then Scroll down to Viber and tap on Delete App.
- Step 3: This will delete the Viber cache and the app from your iPhone.
This is what happens after you deactivate a Viber account on your device: All of your data is cleared on this device, including your call and message history, groups and downloaded stickers, both free and purchased. You will no longer appear as a Viber user to your Viber contacts.
How can I recover my Viber messages after reinstall without backup?
- Download iPhone data recovery tool. Free Download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer firstly > Install and open it.
- Connect your iPhone and choose recovery mode.
- Scanning the app data on your iPhone.
- Select the files to recover.
Why did my Viber messages disappear?
Disappearing messages – launched back in 2017 as part of the app’s “secret” chats experience – was previously only available in secret chats. From early May 2020, users on Viber will be able to set a timer when sending text, photo, video, or other types of files, for the automatic deletion of the content.
What is Viber backup?
Why has Viber stopped working?
Viber keeps crashing First, you need to restart your phone and check if you are running the latest version of Viber. Then check if your phone has a good internet connection. Tap on the Settings icon. Click on the apps & notifications icon.
Where is the app manager on iPhone?
Where is the Application Manager on my iPhone? Go to the Security section. Under Sign in with Apple, select “Manage apps & websites.” Select Manage.
How do I fix Viber activation failed?
- Make sure that your phone number is able to receive an SMS.
- Switch between wifi and mobile data, and try sending the code again.
How do I clear my iPhone cache?
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to Safari.
- In the Safari settings, scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- Tap ‘Clear History and Data’.
What is a cache and what does it do?
A cache — pronounced CASH — is hardware or software that is used to store something, usually data, temporarily in a computing environment. It is a small amount of faster, more expensive memory used to improve the performance of recently or frequently accessed data.
Where are Viber files stored iPhone?
Find the Viber photos and videos by clicking “App Photos”/ “App Videos” > “Viber” folder, where the Viber photos and videos on your device are stored. You can double click the photos to preview the photos.
Can I recover Viber messages after reinstall?
For Android Devices Android device users can simply connect the Viber app to their Google account. This will let them back up their chats to Google Drive, which they can later restore. It will include their Viber messages, group chats, attachments, and other app data.
Can I deactivate Viber and activate again?
Answer: A: You can delete the Viber App and re-install after 24 hours.
Does uninstalling Viber delete account?
The app will simply be uninstalled, but your account information will still exist. This means that if you install it again, you could sign into the same account again. In other words, if you uninstall Viber, you will lose all the chat history if you never backup but you won’t lose contacts.
How do I change my Viber account on my phone?
Changing Viber Phone Number on Android Select “Settings.” Tap on “Account.” This will launch a new page with the account settings menu. Tap on “Change Phone Number.” This will allow you to replace your old number on your Viber account. Tap on “Continue” under “New phone number.”
How can I unblock my Viber account?
Where is Viber backup stored?
Once activated make sure that your Viber account is connected to your Google account which comprises your backup folder. Tap on the three lines on the top left corner and proceed to settings. In settings, you will see several options, look out for the option of “Viber Backup” and click on it.
How do you retrieve deleted messages?
Restore Deleted Text Messages With a Backup If you have enabled Google Drive backups on your Android phone, you can restore your backup to recover the deleted text messages. The main caveat with using this method is that, to restore your backup, you will have to reset your phone to the factory settings.
How do I sync Viber messages?
- Open Viber on your phone.
- Tap More (Android) (iPhone)
- Tap on the QR icon.
- Scan the QR code on your computer.
- Your phone’s operating system and Viber will ask you to approve the activation process.
- Tap Sync on your phone to start syncing Viber on your computer with your phone.
Is there a limit in Viber?
You can have up to 40 participants in a group call (39 plus you).
Can I have Viber on two phones?
You can have ONE primary device and an unlimited number of secondary devices: Phone: Can ONLY be a primary device. Desktop: Can ONLY be a secondary device. Tablet: Can be EITHER a primary or a secondary device.
Does Viber backup save photos?
Tap on Account. Tap on Viber Backup. Select if you want your Photos and Videos to also be backed up. Tap on Back Up.
How do I activate my Viber account?
- Tap the Search bar (Android) or the magnifying glass (iPhone/iPad).
- Type viber into the search bar.
- Tap Viber in the search results. It’s the purple-and-white phone receiver icon.
- Tap Install or Get and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is Viber disconnected?
If Viber still says Messages and calls are unavailable, it may be that Viber is disconnected in your location – your telephone provider or local government may have blocked the use of Viber in your area. Alternatively, Viber themselves may not provide the service in your area.
How do you force quit an app on iPhone?
- Quickly double-click the circular Home button to see all open apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app you want to close.
- Drag the app’s card all the way up to force quit it.
Where is my app manager?
To make changes to the device without wiping anything out, you’ll need to use Application Manager, Android’s built-in app manager. To access it, go to Settings, scroll down the list of options to Application Manager, and tap it (on some devices, you may have to tap Applications and then Manage or Manage Applications).
How do I close the apps on my iPhone?
- From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
How do I fix Viber not sending messages?
- Check that your conversations aren’t on Mute or Snooze.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of Viber.
- Confirm that your phone and operating system are supported.
- Make sure your phone’s operating system is up to date.
- Restart your phone.
How do I verify my Viber account?
- Open the more screen.
- Tap on Get free stickers.
- Open the connect email screen.
- Fill in your email address.
- Create and confirm your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Viber with the link to your sticker pack. Tap on the link, download it, and get sending.
Can I activate Viber without SIM card?
Can I use Viber without a SIM card? Viber is totally free, so that means that it doesn’t require a SIM card. But if you don’t have one, then you can only make calls while on WiFi.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
What does it mean to offload app?
What is “offload app” in iPhone? “Offload unused apps” is a native iPhone settings option, and it automatically deletes apps you don’t use after a period of inactivity, and when your phone detects it’s running low on space.