- Go to “Menu” should come up on the left side of your app.
- Tap the “Settings/Restore” tab at the bottom of this menu.
- At the top of the menu, there will be 4 tabs or sections.
- Tap the “Restore” section.
Also know, how do you restart the game episode? You can restart the game episode on iPhone by tapping on the “Restart” button at the bottom of your screen.
Also the question is, how can I reset the game from the beginning on iPhone? Go to settings, click on your name (ID Apple, icloud, iTunes & app Store), and iCloud Manage Storage. Then scroll down until you find the game. Select “delete document and data” when you see it. Your game will be restarted.
Likewise, how do I delete history on episode app?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings. Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.
Also, how do you delete an episode account on Iphone? Can I delete my episode account? To delete your account, open the mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Sign in and head to App Settings for the Delete Account button at the bottom of the screen. Tap it then confirm.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I restart an app on my iPhone?
(Typically, there’s no reason to quit an app; quitting it doesn’t save battery power, for example.) To quit the app, open the App Switcher, swipe right to find the app, then swipe up on the app. To reopen the app, go to the Home Screen (or App Library), then tap the app.
How do you delete game data on IOS 15?
- To delete game data from Game Center, you would need to log in to your account on the App Store and go to the game where you want to remove data.
- Click on “Purchased” and then select the game that you want to delete.
How do I make a new episode account?
Episode accounts are automatically created when installing Episode on your device for the first time. You will receive an automatically generated Support ID, Username, and Password that can be found in the Episode settings.
Is episode a safe app?
On the Common Sense Media website, parents have given Episode a parental advisory rating of 14+, whereas kids have rated it suitable for ages 13+. On the Apple App Store, the game is rated 12+ and on Google Play it’s rated “Mature”. That said, players of Episode are often impressionable older children and teens.
How do I delete my episode writer?
Best Answer: You may request to delete your personal information by contacting us at [email protected].
Can you force restart an app on iPhone?
When an app becomes unresponsive, you can reset it. To close the app, open the App Switcher and swipe the screenshot of the app upwards to close it. This forces the app to quit; wait a few seconds, open it again, and hopefully it will be back to normal.
How do I reset an app on iPhone 11?
When an app becomes unresponsive, you can reset it. To close the app open the multitasking view by quickly double-pressing the Home button. From here swipe the screenshot of the app upwards to close it. Now close the view by pressing the Home button, then open the app again and it should be working.
How do you delete a game data switch?
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then Delete Save Data.
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the User for which you want to delete the save data, or select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center?
To unlink a game from Game Center, you should first sign out of Game Center on your device. Then, go to Settings, then General, and then tap on Game Center. You will find a list of games that are linked to your account. Tap on the one you want to unlink and select “Unlink.
How do you delete Game Center achievements?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app . At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings. Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
How do I logout of my episode account?
Tap on the Home button with the three lines and three dots (upper left corner). Scroll down and tap on Settings. Scroll down and tap on ‘Log Out’ under the Account settings. You will receive a confirmation pop-up asking you to select OK to log out.
What happens if I delete episode?
If you uninstall Episode, all of the data in the app will be deleted. This includes any episodes that you have downloaded or purchased, as well as any settings that you have configured.
How do you create a profile on episode 2021?
Why is Episode rated 12+?
The app store rating is 12+ however, there are stories that reference sex, dating, censored nudity, alcohol, drugs and other suggested themes. In Episode’s terms and conditions, readers must be at least 13 to play the game.
Did episodes get Cancelled?
On April 11, 2016, Season 5 was confirmed to be the show’s last; it consists of seven episodes and premiered on August 20, 2017.
Are choices inappropriate?
There is language, drinking, drugs, and sexual scenes but they’re not explicit really. Some stories are more censored than others, but there are depictions of female characters in their bra during sex scenes.
How do I delete my Epic Games account?
- Scroll to the DELETE ACCOUNT section and click the REQUEST ACCOUNT DELETE button.
- Enter the security code sent to the email address associated with your Epic Games account.
- Click CONFIRM DELETE REQUEST.
Can you clear app data on iPhone?
Open the Settings app and tap General, then select iPhone Storage. 2. Wait for the page to load a list of all your apps. Once it’s generated the list, select the app you want to clear and tap Offload App.
How do you force quit and restart an app?
How do you restart an app?
- Go to Settings and select ‘Apps’
- Select Application manager.
- From the All tab, select the app.
- Select Force stop.
- Select OK.
- Select Clear data.
How do you restart a game on a Switch?
While in a game, press and hold the START + SELECT + L + R buttons for one second. The screen will return to the beginning of the game without saving.
Does deleting a Switch game delete save data?
Your saved data won’t be deleted automatically when you delete a Nintendo Switch game, so you can always reinstall it and resume playing.
How do you reset a DS game?
To use the Erase Data option on your DS, go to Settings -> Other Settings -> Erase Data. You will then be prompted to confirm that you want to delete all data, which includes saved games and downloaded content. This is an irreversible process, so make sure you are certain before selecting Yes.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center on my iPhone?
Basically you have to go to settings, general, iPhone or iPad storage, wait for your apps to load then find the Game Center app you want to remove from there. Swipe the app to the left and tap delete app.
How do I delete a game from iCloud on my iPhone?
- Tap “Manage Storage” under the iCloud bar to delete unwanted apps.
- Be sure you choose the device you’re currently holding in your hand, because you can’t use this page to delete apps on a different device.
- You can save storage space by not backing up some apps.
How do you unbind a game on Apple?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, then tap your name.
- Tap Password & Security > Apps Using Apple ID.
- Select the app or developer, then tap Stop Using Apple ID.
How do you delete Game Center data on iOS 13?
Tap on Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud. Tap on Manage Storage and look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for. Tap it and select Delete Data to delete all data from all connected devices.
How do I turn off Game Center in iOS 14?
To disable all Game Center notifications, open the Settings app and tap “Notifications” near the top. Scroll down to the “Game Center” app in this list, tap it, and disable the “Allow Notifications” slider.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center 2022?
- Tap the Settings icon on the home screen and select Game Center.
- From there, tap the name of the app you wish to remove.
- Select Delete App.
How do you change your profile on episode?
How do you change your profile on the episode? Tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen when you’re reading an episode. Select the paper and pencil symbol. Enter your new name, then hit OK.