To hide your subscriptions on your iPhone, open the “Settings” app and scroll down to “iTunes & App Store”. Tap on “Subscriptions” and then toggle off any subscriptions that you don’t want to appear on your account.
Amazingly, how do I hide expired subscriptions on iPhone? Select Set Up Apple ID -> Go to View Apple ID and scroll down. Find Subscriptions at the bottom of the screen; here you’ll find active and expired subscriptions. To remove your active subscription list, tap on it. And then Cancel is your best option.
Beside the above, can you hide Apple subscriptions? Yes, you can hide your Apple subscriptions. To do so, open the Settings app and tap on your name at the top of the screen. Select “iTunes & App Store” and then scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section. From here, you can toggle off any subscriptions that you no longer want to be visible.
Also know, how do I delete my purchase history on my iPhone? Open the Settings app and tap on your Apple ID banner. Tap “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted. Scroll down and tap “Purchase History.” Tap “Delete All” and confirm by tapping “Delete.
Similarly, how do you delete hidden purchases on iPhone?
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap your name or Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Hidden Purchases.
- Find the app that you want, then tap the download button .
How long do expired subscriptions stay on Apple ID?
Expired subscriptions are removed after one year from date of expiration. Maybe try delete your apple id with all the information and email. Then make a new one.
How do I delete apps from App Store history?
- To delete apps from App Store history, you need to open the App Store and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap on the Updates tab at the bottom, then scroll all the way down and tap on Purchased.
- Tap on the app you want to delete, then tap on the iCloud icon in the top-right corner and tap Delete.
Can you delete app history on iPhone?
Answer: A: You can’t delete, however you can hide. Open the App Store app. Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen.
How do I hide purchases on iTunes?
From the menu bar, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you might see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Move the pointer over the item that you want to hide, then click the Hide Purchase button . Click Hide to confirm.
Can you permanently delete hidden purchases on iTunes?
You can’t delete permanently delete any item from your purchase history, all you can do is hide them via your computer’s iTunes so that they don’t show in the Purchased links.
How do I delete app download history from iCloud?
Select Storage in the lower-right corner of the iCloud interface. Select the app you want to delete. Then select Delete Documents and Data to remove all files from your iCloud Backup associated with the app.
How do you hide apps on iPhone in settings?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Siri & Search.
- Scroll down to the app section and select the app you want to hide.
- Toggle off Show on Home Screen. When you’re done, the toggle should appear gray.
Can my family see my in app purchases?
What is purchase sharing? When you turn on purchase sharing, everyone in your family gets access to apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The family organizer is billed for family members’ purchases. Some items can’t be shared.
Can Family Sharing see my purchase history?
If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won’t see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID. Scroll to Purchase History and tap it.
How do I permanently delete apps from my iPhone from iCloud?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Choose “iCloud“
- Select “Storage“.
- Select “Manage Storage”
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select “Show All Apps“.
- Turn the app on or off as desired.
- Tap “Turn Off & Delete” when prompted, and you’re done.
Is there a secret mode on iPhone?
Open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch. Tap the Tabs button . Tap [number] Tabs to show the Tab Groups list. Tap Private , then tap Done.
How do you make an app invisible?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots).
- Select the Hide apps options.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap the Done option.
What are secret apps on iPhone?
- Code Scanner. The Camera app on your iPhone can scan QR codes with no problem, and it’s easy to open web links in Safari, add someone to Contacts, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and whatever else a Quick Response code can do.
- Print Center.
- Field Test.
- Feedback Assistant.
Can your parents see what apps you download on iPhone?
Not unless they look at your computer or device.
What can Family Sharing see on iPhone?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the family gets access to the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The content automatically appears on the Purchased page in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Some items can’t be shared. Turn on purchase sharing.
How do I see other people’s purchases on Family Sharing?
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing.
- Click Purchase Sharing.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed.
- Make sure that Share My Purchases is selected.
- Open the App Store.
- Choose Store > View My Account.
- Click View Information.
Does Apple keep record of purchases?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch You might be asked to sign in. Tap Purchase History. Your purchase history appears. Tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range.
How do I see Apple purchases from other family members?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Family Purchases. Select a family member’s name to view their content. Download or play the items that you want.
How do I access the secret menu on my iPhone?
In the voice over users are instructed to go to their iPhone keypad and enter the code: “*3001#12345#*”. One you’ve typed out all those symbols and numbers you then click the green call button. A hidden menu should pop up on which you’re instructed to click “LTE”.
What does *# 31 do on iPhone?
Entering *#31# lets you block your number for all outgoing calls. Want to be more selective? Simply enter #31# directly before your desired number and your iPhone will hide your digits only for that call.