Furthermore, how do you factory reset an iPhone XR that is locked?
Considering this, how do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
- From your device’s Lock Screen, try entering your passcode several times until it asks you to try again later.
- Tap Erase iPhone/iPad, then tap Erase iPhone/iPad again to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple account on the device.
Likewise, how do I reset my iPhone XR without password or computer? Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
Beside the above, how do you factory reset a locked iPhone without password?
- On a computer, go to iCloud’s website and log into your account.
- In the main menu, click Find iPhone.
- You’ll be given a map of all your devices.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Erase iPhone, and then confirm your choice.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone without iTunes?
- Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device > Log in to your iCloud account (Apple ID).
- Click on “Find iPhone” > Click on the “All Devices” option > Select the device that has been disabled > Click “Erase iPhone”.
Can you factory reset a stolen iPhone?
If you have a stolen iPhone, the best thing to do is to try and return it to the owner. If that’s not possible, you can try to reset the phone to its original factory settings. To do this, you’ll need the phone’s passcode and Apple ID. If you don’t know either of those, you won’t be able to reset the phone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID or computer?
You can reset iPhone without Apple ID by using the Recovery Mode. Press the ‘Home’ button and ‘Wake/Sleep’ button until the ‘Recovery’ screen appears. Then press the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Wake/Sleep’ buttons.