On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Then scroll to the bottom and select Remove Accessory. Select Remove.
Similarly, how do I unlink my HomePod?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the HomePod pair.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Ungroup Accessories.
Also know, how do I disconnect from my HomePod mini?
Moreover, how do I uninstall and reset HomePod?
Also the question is, how many HomePods can be paired? Before you ask, you can’t pair three HomePods together, although you can have more than two HomePods (i.e. a pair and a single HomePod for example) in the same room controlled via the same zone in the Apple Home app. You can find more tips and tricks in our best Apple HomePod tips and tricks feature.
- Make sure that the new user has their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and their own Apple ID.
- Update your HomePod mini or HomePod and iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest software.
- Invite the new user to your home in the Home app.
How do I reset my HomePod to a new Wi-Fi?
Tap and hold or 3D Touch the HomePod icon for the specific HomePod you’re having issues with. At the top a message will appear that says “This HomePod is on a different Wi-Fi network than this iPhone. Move HomePod to ‘(Wi-Fi name)’”. Give it a few seconds and HomePod will automatically connect to the new Wi-Fi network.
How do I remove HomePod from my iPhone?
Remove HomePod mini or HomePod from the Home app On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then tap or click Remove Accessory.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to a new Wi-Fi?
How do I factory reset my HomePod?
To reset your HomePod with an iPhone or iPad, open the Home app and press and then hold the button for your HomePod. Next, scroll down and select Reset HomePod > Remove Accessory > Remove. Finally, wait for your HomePod to sound a chime.
How do I reset Apple home?
- Open the Home app.
- Tap the Home icon in the top left of the screen.
- Select Home Settings and scroll down to the bottom and select Remove Home.
- Select Remove on the next prompt.
- When you open your Home app again you’ll have a fresh new HomeKit Home to populate. Enjoy!
Why is my HomePod blinking white?
HomePod second warning light: blinking white light This means that is ready to be set up for the first time. Or, that an alarm or a countdown has just gone off.
Why did Apple discontinue HomePod?
Though Apple has publicly said that it discontinued the larger HomePod to focus on the mini version, it’s entirely possible that the company is working on an updated model in the background. There are plenty of use cases where a new, larger HomePod might outshine its diminutive counterpart.
Can you use 4 HomePods with Apple TV?
All replies. You can only set one pair as default speakers. You may be able to AirPlay to additional speakers but Apple TV won’t treat them as a surround sound system.
How do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
Can two phones be connected to HomePod?
You can connect multiple devices to the HomePod but only one account at a time.
Can anyone connect to my HomePod?
Anyone on the Same Network to allow anyone who is on your local Wi-Fi network. Only People Sharing This Home to allow only those with whom you’ve shared your Home in HomeKit.
Can Hey Siri recognize two voices?
Siri’s ability to recognize different users is a feature Apple calls multiuser. Before this can be enabled on your HomePod, every person who wants Siri to recognize them needs to set up the ‘Hey Siri’ function on their iPhone.
How do I change my Homekit Wi-Fi?
- Go to the Home tab, tap in the upper-left corner, then tap Home Settings.
- If you have multiple homes, choose the home where you put your router.
- Scroll down and tap Wi-Fi Network & Routers. Then tap an accessory to change the level of connection security.
How do I reset my Ihome mini speaker?
- Unplug the power adapter for the HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait another 10 seconds, then press the touch surface on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red.
Why is my HomePod mini not connecting?
Connectivity problems: If your HomePod Mini can’t connect to the internet, try resetting your network hardware. If it can’t connect to your iPhone or Apple TV, try moving the devices closer together. Power issues: If you’re using the wrong USB power adapter, the HomePod Mini may not have enough power.
How do I remove a device from Apple home?
- Press and hold the icon of the accessory you want to remove.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Remove Accessory.
How do I remove HomeKit and start over?
Here’s how to reset HomeKit and why you might consider doing it. To reset HomeKit, open the Home app for iPhone or iPad, then tap the house icon in the upper-left corner. Make sure the home you want to reset is selected, then tap Home Settings. Scroll down on the following page and choose Remove Home.
How do I change the owner of a HomeKit?
Open Controller on the Source Device. Go to “Settings” from the menu and make sure to select “iCloud” as Backup location. Then go back to the menu and tap or click on the house in the top-right corner. Switch to the Home that you want to migrate.
What does the green light on HomePod mean?
Green pulsing light You transferred a phone call to HomePod.
What is the different lights on the HomePod mean?
If you see a white spinning light on the top of your HomePod mini, that means it is turning on. When the device is on, the spinning light will go away. If you see a pulsing white light, that means that your HomePod mini is playing audio.