Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Express Mode. Tap the card you want to use, then enter your Apple Watch passcode. As you approach a fare gate or board the bus, make sure your Apple Watch is turned on (it doesn’t need to be connected to a network).
Subsequently, can I add EZ Link card to Apple Wallet? On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. Tap Transit Card to add a new transit card or tap Previous Card to add a transit card you previously added to the Wallet app. Choose a transit card from the list, or search by location or card name. Tap Continue.
Amazingly, how do I pay MRT with Apple Watch? You can also open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Express Transit Card. Under Payment Cards, tap the card you want to use, then enter the Apple Watch passcode on your watch.
Additionally, how do I link my Apple Watch to my card?
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add, then enter the card’s CVV.
Moreover, how do I tap with Apple Watch? To use Apple Pay, simply press the side button twice and hold your Apple Watch near a contactless reader until you feel a soft tap.All users have to do is simply have their Apple Pay on their iPhone or Apple Watch at the ready, either by double tapping the lock button or the home button for older models, and they are good to go. Simply place the phone or watch near the card reader on buses and MRT trains, and your details will be scanned.
Can I use my phone as EZ-Link?
The EZ-Link App is supported on phones that operate on either iOS or Android platforms. Top-up function is available on most NFC-enabled phones.
Can I use my iPhone as Ezlink?
Turn on the Double-Click Side Button option under Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Doing so will make your cards appear by double-clicking the side button. You can set the card as your Express Transit card, and the card will appear when you tap the sensor with your phone, but you might already be holding up the queue.
How do I add a transit card to Apple Wallet?
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap the Add button .
- Tap Transit Card to add a new transit card or tap Previous Card to add a transit card you previously added to the Wallet app.
- Choose a transit card from the list, or search by location or card name.
- Tap Continue.
How do I use Apple Pay for public transport?
Pay for your ride with Express Transit As you approach a fare gate or board the bus, make sure your device is turned on (it doesn’t need to be connected to a network). Position the top of iPhone within a few centimeters of the contactless reader at the transit gate until you see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Why can’t I add my card to my Apple Watch?
Helpful answers Go to: Settings > iCloud – at the bottom of the screen, Sign out. Go to: Settings > Touch ID & Passcode – Turn Passcode off. Restart your iPhone. Sign back in to iCloud, turn Passcode back on and try again to add your card.
Can I use Apple Pay on my watch without my phone?
The Apple Watch is capable of Apple Pay, so if you’re out and about without your wallet or iPhone 12, you can still pay for things at businesses that accept Apple Pay. All of your cards that are in Apple Wallet get a unique token on the Apple Watch, so you don’t even need your iPhone around to use them.
How do I pay with Apple Watch in store?
- Double-click the side button.
- Scroll to choose a card.
- Hold your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless card reader, with the display facing the reader.
How do I pay with contactless on Apple Watch?
- Double-click the side button.
- Your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
Does Apple Watch 3 have Apple Pay?
Use Apple Pay with a compatible Mac for purchases and payments. To use Apple Pay for purchases in stores in Japan, you need an iPhone 8 or later, or an Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can also use an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or Apple Watch Series 2 that was purchased in Japan.
Can I Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch?
Unlock with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. The feature doesn’t use Face ID to recognize and authenticate your identity. Unlock with Apple Watch works only for unlocking your iPhone.
Can you use Apple Pay for OMNY?
Digital wallets on your smart device are supported today, including Google Pay™, Apple Pay®, and more. Learn more about contactless cards and digital wallets. You can also use cash to buy a new OMNY card or reload an existing OMNY card at more than 2,000 retail locations across the New York metropolitan area.
How do I link my MRT card to my phone?
Simply tap your contactless bank card (e.g. credit or debit card) or mobile device at the MRT fare gates or card reader on buses as you would usually do with your current travel card. If you are using your mobile device, remember to place your device a little longer at the fare gates or card reader.
How do I use express transit on Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- In the My Watch tab, tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Express Transit Card.
- Select a transit or other payment card and authenticate on your Apple Watch with your passcode.
How do I know if my SIM card is NFC?
The easiest way to check if your device has NFC capability is to look for the small NFC tile in your quick settings menu. Otherwise go to Settings and verify if NFC is among the other connectivity options like WiFi or Bluetooth.
Can I use Google Pay for MRT?
Add your DBS/POSB Debit/Credit Cards on Google Pay to tap and pay on MRT, buses or wherever contactless payments are accepted in-stores^ (Android phones only), buy movie tickets and order food. Use your DBS PayLah! and Google Pay to scan any PayNow SGQR codes to pay at merchants.
How do you use simply go on iPhone?
- Step 1: Create an account on TransitLink’s SimplyGo website or via the SimplyGo app.
- Step 2: Register your contactless credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Tap in and out while taking the bus or MRT, EXCEPT you can now use your registered contactless card or mobile payment device (eg.
How do I enable NFC on my iPhone?
iPhone 7 or 8: If the icon is not visible on your screen and to add it as a shortcut: Open Settings Select Control Center Scroll and tap the green plus button on the left of NFC Tag Reader (iPhone Tricks, n.d.)
How do I activate Apple Pay?
- iPhone. Open the Wallet app. and tap to add a card.
- iPad. Go to Settings. Wallet & Apple Pay. and tap Add Card.
- Mac. On models with Touch ID, go to System Preferences. Wallet & Apple Pay and. tap Add Card.
How do I pay with Apple Pay?
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information.
- Confirm the payment.
How do I make my phone OMNY?
- Tap your contactless card. Tap your contactless credit, debit, or reloadable prepaid card at an OMNY reader and be on your way.
- Tap your smart device. Set up your digital wallet and tap your smart phone, smart watch, or wearable at an OMNY reader.
- Tap an OMNY card.
Can I add my free bus pass to my Apple Wallet?
How to add a boarding pass, ticket or other pass to Apple Wallet on your iPhone. Open the app, email, notification or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket or other pass. Tap Add to Apple Wallet. Follow the onscreen instructions.
What can you add to Apple Wallet?
With the Wallet app, you can add and use resort passes, boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, rewards cards, and more. You can also share some passes and tickets.
How do I use MRT on iPhone?
On an iPhone with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then glance at iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode. On an iPhone with Touch ID: With the Lock Screen showing on your device, double-click the Home button, then rest your finger on Touch ID.
How do I pay on the bus with my iPhone?
How do I use a TAP card on my phone?
- In the TAP app, sign in or create a TAP account.
- In the Cards section, press (“add card” icon) in the top left.
- Press “Add a TAP Card on Your Phone.”
- Follow the prompts to add Stored Value or a pass to your card and complete payment.
Why is my card not adding to Apple Pay?
Contact your card issuer to see if they support Apple Pay. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS. Make sure that you are in a supported country or region. Check that your device is compatible with Apple Pay.
Why does my Apple Pay not work on my Apple Watch?
Make sure the Passcode on your Apple Watch is turned on For some reason, the Passcode feature on your Apple Watch needs to be turned on for you to use Apple Pay. If you have Passcode turned off, that’s why you can’t use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
Do all Apple watches have Apple Pay?
Note: The Apple Watch will work with any iPhone 5 or newer, but only the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Apple Watch (and the latest iPad) can use Apple Pay.
How do I get my Apple Watch to work without my phone?
When your iPhone is off or out of range, your Apple Watch can use a Wi-Fi network to send and receive data. Your watch can also connect to a cellular network if it’s a cellular model. And if you’ve set up an Apple Watch for a family member, they can use a cellular or Wi-Fi connection with their watch.
Can you use maps on Apple Watch without cellular?
No, the GPS feature and built-in Maps app cannot be used for navigation purposes when using the Apple Watch without the paired iPhone and access to data.