Amazingly, how do I clear the cache on my YouTube app? To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct. To check if you have any updates pending open Google Play and tap on the hamburger icon.
Additionally, how do I clear my app cache on iPhone?
- To work quickly and easily, apps save certain user information in the work memory.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down.
- To delete the cache, turn on Clear app cache on next launch.
- The cache and the data have been deleted.
Subsequently, what happens if I clear cache my YouTube? When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
In regards to, how do I delete all data on YouTube?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
Where do I find cache on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app and tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will ask if you really want to clear Safari’s data. Confirm your choice.
Is there a cache on an iPhone?
The iPhone cache is an important and useful part of the device. It contains files that you need and, in some cases, speed up your phone. That said, there are two major reasons to clear the iPhone cache. First, cached files take up storage space on the iPhone, and, over time, they add up.
How do I clear my cache and cookies on iPhone?
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do you delete documents and data on Iphone YouTube?
To clear your History and Website Data: Go to Settings → Safari → Clear History and Website Data . To clear only your website data: Go to Settings → Safari → Advanced → Website Data → Remove All Website Data .
Does YouTube history take up storage?
It takes up space or not? Web & App Activity is stored in your Google Account, so does not take up space on your device.
Why the YouTube is not working?
Restart the YouTube app. Restart your device: Do a hard restart by disconnecting the power and then reconnecting. For game consoles: Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app. Update your device’s firmware/system software.
How do you clear YouTube history on iPad?
- While on YouTube, tap on the 3-dot menu icon located at the top right hand side of your screen.
- From the Menu that pops up, tap on the wheel shaped Settings icon.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down to Privacy section and tap on Clear Watch History.
How do I restart the YouTube app on my iPhone?
If your iPhone screen gets stuck as YouTube crashes, you can do a force restart instead. To do so, press and hold the Power button and Home button simultaneously for about 10 to 20 seconds and then release both buttons when the Apple logo appears.
How do I clean up my YouTube feed?
Google provides an automated history deletion option if you want to clear your recommendations every so often. To access it, click Auto-delete on the YouTube History page. There, you can choose to automatically erase any history older than three, 18, or 36 months.
How do I empty my cache?
- Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
- Swipe to the All tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
How do you clear the cache on an iPhone 11?
- Go to Settings (the app with the gear icon).
- Scroll down until you see Safari. Tap it.
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- A message will appear warning you that clearing your cache will remove history, cookies and other browsing data. Tap on “Clear History and Data.”
How do I clean up my iPhone?
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
How do I fix the full storage on my iPhone?
- Delete apps, images, videos, music, or other items to fix the iPhone storage full problem and free up space.
- The ‘System Data’ option can be a good method to take advantage of your storage.
What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
- TIP #1: Delete unused apps.
- Tip #2: Delete preinstalled apps data.
- Tip #3: Find out which apps are taking up the most space.
- Tip #4: Mass purge old conversations.
- Tip #5: Turn off Photo Stream.
- Tip #6: Don’t keep HDR photos.
- Tip #7: Listen to your music with pCloud.
Why is iPhone storage full?
If your iPhone is still showing you the storage space warning, it might be time to offload some apps or delete some of the data stored on your iPhone. To see what’s taking up the most storage space on your iPhone, open Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.
How do I fix my iPhone YouTube?
- Try Rebooting Your iPhone.
- Troubleshoot YouTube Apps.
- Check For Updates: Is There An Update Available For The YouTube App?
- Uninstall And Reinstall Your YouTube App.
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi Issues That Cause YouTube Not To Load.
- Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On.
Why is my YouTube not working iPhone?
So, to solve the YouTube app not working on the iPhone problem, try updating them both. To update the YouTube app, follow the steps: Open the App Store and tap on the Update tab in the store > It will show up all the available updates for the apps. Select the YouTube app and update it immediately.
Why are YouTube videos not playing on iPhone?
In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your WiFi network connection and then turn it on again or reset network settings on your iOS device by going to Settings > General > Reset and clicking Reset Network Settings.
How do you delete a YouTube video on iPhone?
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Tap Library. Your videos.
- Next to the video you want to delete, select More. Delete.
- Tap DELETE to confirm.
How do you restart the YouTube app?
Press (Quick Settings) → Settings → System → Restart → Restart.
How do I fix YouTube crash on iOS?
- First solution: Quit YouTube app then restart your iPhone 8.
- Second solution: Check for YouTube app updates to install.
- Third solution: Clear cache and data on YouTube app.
- Fourth solution: Reset all settings on your iPhone 8.
- Last option: Factory reset.
How do I update YouTube on my iPhone?
How do I empty my cache in Safari?
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
What does it mean to clear your cache?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
Can I delete cache files?
Tap the Storage option. Tap Other Apps to see a list of all of your installed apps. Find the app you want to delete cached data from. Hit the Clear Cache button.
How do I clean up my iPhone apps?
How do I clear my app cache on iPhone XR?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > [device] Storage.
- Select any app to see how much space it uses.
- Tap Delete App. Some apps, such as Music and Videos, let you delete parts of their documents and data.
- Install the update again.
Why is my iPhone so slow and laggy?
You can check your device’s storage in Settings > General > [Device] Storage. For best performance, try to maintain at least 1GB of free space. If your available storage is consistently less than 1GB, your device might slow down as iOS repeatedly makes room for more content.
Why is my iPhone storage still full after buying more storage?
Answer: A: Your phone storage cannot be upgraded. It will always be the storage capacity you bought. In order to make more room, you must delete photos, messages, apps., etc.
How do I get rid of other storage on my iPhone without resetting it?
If you do not want reset your iPhone or reinstall 3rd-party apps, you can always clear “Other” data on iPhone manually by erasing voicemails, browser caches and browser history (Safari and Chrome)etc. These are also effective ways to hand over some storage space in “Other”.